.

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, March 18, 2011

mahalo for the honi


"thank you for the kiss!"
... is what i say all the time to Jamo. he presses his slobbery mouth on my cheek, and i pretend he's giving me kisses :) well our little boy will be 5 months old next week! he's doing awesome, laughing and scooting around like crazy. he also got his first tooth last week and has handled it pretty well. we go to Stroller Strides (mommy exercise class at the park) every other day, and at the end, we all get the babies out of the strollers to play. Jamison loves seeing what the "big kids" are doing. he also LIGHTS UP when he sees his daddy!! he still loves rolling over and barely spends any time on his back now, but his new favorite move is to scoot all the way across a blanket (or put his toes in his mouth... some days it's a toss up!). he's not quite crawling but he definitely gets where he wants to go! 
here are some links to the 2 latest albums. 
aloha!


3 comments:

  1. what a handsome little man! I love it! Your stroller strides group sounds like so much fun! I can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pics! He is such a cutie pie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I say Ali gives kisses, too! I'm pretty sure she's telling me she wants to eat, but the way she puts both hands on my face I swear it's a kiss!

    ReplyDelete